Friday, July 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It's summer, I know, but it seems like a good time to clean around here. Yesterday Ben cleaned out one of the berths. I like to think of it as our "basement." It seems to be where all the crap ends up when we have no other place to put it. We managed to get rid of a giant trash bag full of stuff, plus a laundry basket and some plastic drawers. I can already feel my chi improving. Today, Scuba Ben is cleaning the bottom of the boat and I vacuumed and rearranged some things inside the boat. Ahhh.

***

While we were on our cross-country trip, we ran into a lot of rain and thunderstorms along the way. When we arrived back in San Diego, it was sunny as usual. But I've been reading and hearing a lot of reports that this "June Gloom" was worse than most. And we're pretty stoked that we missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment