We went sailing on Mother Culture again on Thursday. This time, Adam and Jasmine came along. The more we sail, the more valuable lessons I learn:
* It's not enough to have sunscreen on board. I actually need to apply it before we go out.
* Sunscreen does not protect against windburn.
* Apparently the Navy has the right to close the mouth of the bay whenever they see fit.
* Sailing hurts. I'm tired and sore whenever we return to the mooring ball.
* And it makes me hungry...errr...ravenous.
* When the genoa gets twisted around the forestay, it can be a real b!^*% to untangle.
Here are some pics of our latest jaunt: