Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mexico: Ensenada

Here are some pics from Ensenada. We spent one night there before heading back across the border. Some of the pics are a little blurry and I'm going to blame that on the margaritas!


Mexican flag flying over Ensenada

Me @ the waterfront

Ben & I

A view down the boardwalk along the marina

Ben in front of an old loch

Anthony's Discoteque

Downtown Ensenada

Street View

Notice the sign is in English?

Centro Social, CĂ­vico Y Cultural
(hehe! I finally got a handle on those accents)

Lola ventures downtown

Full moon over Ensenada

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's very nice in Ensenada. By the way, I'm from Romania and my hometown it is Braila, o harbour on the Danube River.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos.... I love the full moon shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks... i think we were having some trouble holding the camera still, but we managed! ;)

    ReplyDelete