Saturday, November 28, 2009

Power To The People

Last night, I worked online 'til well after the sun went down.  When I finished working, the charge on our batteries had dropped down to 12.28 volts.  Ben had to work last night, so I also stayed at the hotel.  When I woke up at 6:30 am, it was cloudy and raining.  When we got back to the boat this morning, the meter read 12.85 volts.  Thanks to our new wind generator! 

[This is for the record... for those skeptics who told us a wind generator was worthless and we should instead invest in a gas generator.]  

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you guys last night as I was bouncing around. I'll bet that wind genny worked all night!! It's rougher then hell here today. Kinda neat but I know I'm gona run out of juice w/out some sun. We miss you guys. Take a shower for me I stink!

    ReplyDelete