Monday, August 17, 2009
We arrived back at the mooring ball yesterday afternoon around 5:30PM. (Or should I say 1730 hours? ;) I have plenty of pictures to post but those of you who have been following my blog for a while now know how long that might take me. Actually, I'm uploading them to Picasa as I type this. I thought I'd take this opportunity to list the "Firsts" of this trip.
This was the first time:
* we sailed Mo-C into the ocean.
* we anchored off an island.
* we sailed Mo-C to another country. (HA!)
* I swam in a wetsuit.
* we didn't have access to land for more than 8 or 10 hours. (much more, in fact!)
* Lola didn't get a walk for 55 hours straight. (poor buddy!)
* we saw dolphins while sailing.
Those are the ones that stand out in my mind currently. If I think of more later on, I'll be sure to post them.